No – not on the PlayStation or the X-Box – on your mind!
Regular time out to let the stress pathways we lay down in our brains weaken is really important. Else you may end up having what I call ‘an unfortunate Banshee moment’ – or worse!
Let’s talk about it for a moment:
So please pretty please – right now, while it’s fresh on your mind and you’re nodding along in agreement:
- Get your diary out.
- Decide on a week you where you will have a break.
- Grab your partners diary and block that week out in both of them.
- Decide whether you’ll take the kids or make a runner.
- Then book to go somewhere. Cheap motel rooms can be lots of fun!
- Pay at least a 50% deposit so you know you’re locked into it.
Then feel welcome to send me a postcard 🙂